Effective as of: September 1st, 2019
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used to better protect your privacy and data.
In all instances we are committed to transparency with our customers, employees, and to protecting your data privacy.
What Information do we Collect?
You will be required to establish an account in order to take advantage of certain features of the On The Money Service. If you wish to establish an account you will be required to provide us with information (including personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information). In addition, we may obtain your personally identifiable information from you if you identify yourself to us by sending us an e-mail with questions or comments.
Depending on your use of the On The Money Service, we collect two types of information:
personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Examples of personally identifiable information include your name, IP address, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and billing and credit card information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information is information, any single item of which, by itself, cannot be used to identify or contact you, including demographic information (such as age, profession, company industry, gender, current location, or zip code), IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and statistical data involving the use of the On The Money Service. Certain non-personally identifiable information may be considered a part of your personally identifiable information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered non-personally identifiable information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-personally identifiable information (for example, your account preferences).
Why do we Need your Personal Data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to On The Money. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to check a tick box indicating your agreement to provide this data in order to access our services. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this policy, please do not use our platform.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Services:
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
- Your use of the Services: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; the tasks, projects, teams and other links you click on; the type, size and filenames of attachments you upload to the Services; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others on the Services. We also collect information about the teams and people you work with and how you interact with them, like who you collaborate and communicate with most frequently.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
- Log files: We collect non-personally identifiable information through our Internet log files, which record data such as user IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the On The Money Service. This information may be used to analyze trends, to administer the On The Money Service, to monitor the use of the On The Money Service, and to gather general demographic information. We may link this information to personally identifiable information for these and other purposes, such as personalizing your experience on the On The Money Service, and evaluating the On The Money Service in general.
Information we receive from other sources
We receive information about you from other Service users, from third party services, and from our business and channel partners.
- Other users of the Services: Other users of our Services may provide information about you when they submit content through the Services. For example, you may be mentioned by someone else on a task, or a team member may upload content about you to On The Money. We also receive your email address from other Service users when they provide it in order to invite you to the Services. Similarly, an administrator may provide your contact information when they designate you as another administrator for a task, team or an Enterprise or Unlimited Account.
- Other partners: We receive information about you and your activities on and off the Services from third-party partners, such as advertising and market research partners who provide us with information about your interest in, and engagement with, our Services and online advertisements.
Where and when is information collected?
Opt-out: You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; or (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose. Please note that your use of some of the platform may be ineffective upon opt-out.
Access: You may access the data we hold about you at any time by exporting your Team’s data (if you are an admin) or by contacting us directly.
Amend: You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
Move: Your data is portable – i.e. you have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
Erase and Forget: In certain situations, for example when the data we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data
You may contact us at help@OnTheMoney.net anytime for any other questions you may have about your personal data and our use of such personal data.
How Long will Data be Stored?
We will only retain your personal data as long as reasonably required for you to use the Site/Application(s) and/or to provide you with the Services unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for regulatory purposes).
What do we do with the information we Collect?
In general, we use the information collected to provide you with a great overall experience using the On The Money Service, to help us understand who uses the On The Money Service, for internal operations such as operating and improving the On The Money Service, to contact you for customer service and billing purposes, and to facilitate the delivery of our advertising in some cases.
We use your information to send you a welcome e-mail after you create an account, when you are invited to On The Money, or when you sign up for a demo, webinar or to receive our newsletter. We also use your information to send other e-mail communication related to the On The Money website. We always give you the option to unsubscribe in any email we send you.
We may also use the information gathered to perform statistical analysis of user behavior or to evaluate and improve the On The Money Service. We may link some of this information to personally identifiable information for internal purposes or to improve your experience with the On The Money Service.
Laws and Legal Rights
We may disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so in order to comply with an applicable statute, regulation, rule or law, a court or regulatory order, or other valid legal process. We may disclose personally identifiable information in special circumstances when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service, to detect fraud, or to protect the safety and/or security of our users, the On The Money Service or the general public.
We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements.
Sale of Business
Is the information collected through the On The Money Service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personally identifiable information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
What Choices do I have regarding the Collection, Disclosure and Distribution of Personally Identifiable Information?
You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable. If you are an end user and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting the organization of which you are a customer.
Whom do I Contact if I have any Privacy Questions?
On The Money Technology Ltd,
Unit 7 St Stephens Court,
15 -17 St Stephen’s Rd,
Bournemouth BH2 6LA
Subject to the next paragraph, we ask that you not send or disclose to us any sensitive personal data (e.g., national insurance numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site/Applications(s)/Services or otherwise.
If you send or disclose any sensitive personal data to us when you submit user-generated content to our Site/Application(s)/Services, you consent to our processing and use of such sensitive personal data in accordance with this policy. If you do not consent to our processing and use of such sensitive personal data, you must not submit such user generated content to our platform.